Mad Maine Vintage Shop

This little blog will chronicle my ventures into selling vintage items in a local antique market.
My booth is called Mad Maine Vintage Shop - it features items inspired by a certain popular TV show,
and I am located in lovely Maine. Viva Vintage!



Thursday, May 16, 2013

Fan Mail


I found this beauty in another booth at my antique market, a bit more grimy and cigarette scented.  Oh, how I love a good-looking fan.  I cleaned him up a bit (a lot), and isn't he handsome?  All industrial and full of brawn in my eyes!  I will put him back in my booth soon, but in the meantime I enjoy looking at him at home. (Yes, anything this industrial and with such patina is a "he").

Below is my latest haul video - the picture freezes up in the beginning, but if you wait a bit it goes back to normal.  I have found that I like making youtube videos, possibly more so than blogging.  There is something so "immediate" about watching videos, and I find myself gravitating a bit more towards this community.  I still like my blogging world and my blogging friends, and I am not going anywhere.  I think I will have to write a post about the two worlds as I personally see it.  That said, I am about to sip my afternoon coffee and read some blog posts by my favorite bloggers.



Do you regularly go on youtube to watch homemade videos?





3 comments:

  1. Ooooo....he's lovely! Er, I mean masculine and handsome! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old fans, too! I love the color of this one. Great score!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ricky Hanson says, awesome fan, brings back memories of the good old days.

    ReplyDelete