Mad Maine Vintage Shop

This little blog will chronicle my ventures into selling vintage items in a local antique market.
My booth is called Mad Maine Vintage Shop - it features items inspired by a certain popular TV show,
and I am located in lovely Maine. Viva Vintage!



Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Aqua Splendor (Once Again)



I only had one hour to spend at Goodwill last weekend, but it was a good hour.  Another aqua typewriter, and this one came with a case.  For more of the finds, see video below. 



Do these things happen in threes?  Will there be another aqua love around the corner soon?  If so, I will grab it. Hands off, people! 

What was your favorite find last weekend?

Linking up with a living space.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful finds! The typewriter is gorgeous! The books are so very nice- good eagle eye spotting them. Thanks for sharing your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie,

    Love those book series, the graphics are great and the stories are wonderful to share. Lucky you! The typewriter is a great color but as someone who learned to type on a manual, the computer is the way to go when you have letters or papers to write, in my opinion. Now that they are a hot collectible, I never see them priced so cheaply. I had those trivets in my kitchen...are you kidding that people will buy them for that much? Oh, to have money to squander.:-)Must go and find mine, perhaps someone will buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I've been on the lookout for an awesome vintage typewriter!

    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turquoise typewriters. Loooove. Lucky!

    ReplyDelete