Mad Maine Vintage Shop

This little blog will chronicle my ventures into selling vintage items in a local antique market.
My booth is called Mad Maine Vintage Shop - it features items inspired by a certain popular TV show,
and I am located in lovely Maine. Viva Vintage!



Tuesday, October 22, 2013

When the husband is gone...

So, hubby has been gone these last few days for work.  Sure, I miss him, but I also enjoy the freedom of doing what I want.  Probably way a bit too much.

So, what to do when I have no commitments on the weekend: 

Go to my favorite Goodwills and spend up a storm, of course!  The kids had such a blast too - and we even had donuts for dinner. Sacrilegious! But divine.

This is the stash we had by Sunday night.  And below that is a haul video of everything inside.  Heaven!


 

Opening up all these bags and newspaper-wrapped items two days later almost felt like Christmas morning.  And why didn't I unwrap it all as soon as I got home? 

Because I didn't feel like it! 
Ah, the freedom!


Do you raid the thrifts when your significant other is out of town?

No comments:

Post a Comment