Mad Maine Vintage Shop

This little blog will chronicle my ventures into selling vintage items in a local antique market.
My booth is called Mad Maine Vintage Shop - it features items inspired by a certain popular TV show,
and I am located in lovely Maine. Viva Vintage!



Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I finally found Jim's Picker Paradise


So, I finally found this place that I was driving all over to find the previous week.  I mean, how cool is it to go and find a place that Mike and Frank from The American Pickers went picking at, right?  However, let's just say that it was not what I expected, but not for any reasons you might think.  My Video Part II is below, but if you haven't seen Part I, you should see that first.

 
 
PART I



PART II


 
 
I so wanted to buy more treasures (like a street sign!), but since I only got to stop on our way back from vacation, the car was already full of stuff.  Next year I will go back alone, with an empty car, and with some proper gear!
 
Have you ever been to a place the American Pickers went to in your state?


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! Jims place is a mess! I think he really needs a shop keeper-haha! I am sure there are some awesome treasures buried in there somewhere. You better get a tetanus shot and some rubber boots before you head back in there! Oh the things we do to find treasures to sell!

    ReplyDelete