Mad Maine Vintage Shop

This little blog will chronicle my ventures into selling vintage items in a local antique market.
My booth is called Mad Maine Vintage Shop - it features items inspired by a certain popular TV show,
and I am located in lovely Maine. Viva Vintage!



Saturday, December 8, 2012

Some Sold Pics

It has been a while since I showed some pictures of what has sold in my booth.  I like going back and visually look at what has sold instead of just looking at the spreadsheets.  It also serves as a reminder of what types of things I should focus on. Hopefully it might give you some pointers too.  
 

As predicted in a previous post, this kitschy tray sold right away.



Mad Men glasses don't stay around very long when placed in front of my Mad Maine sign.


Somebody's kitchen is a little more cheerful.


My beloved Coleman cooler finally sold.  A little sad to see it missing in action.


Vintage kitchen stuff sells.  But I am getting tired of looking at that fondue pot.


Sad puppy and Florida souvenir plate are gone. One salt glaze beer stein sold, and I found the other one broken.  Oh well, I chalk it up to a two-for-one sale.


I always sell a few mugs every month.  Here are a couple that sold recently.


A couple of Christmas tins.


Owls are still hot.  A pair of salt and pepper shakers and a necklace.


Remember how I complained about these stylish pieces being left behind?  Well, now they are styling up somebody's home.


Another set of Mad Men glasses (which sold as soon as I placed them in front of my Mad Maine sign).


A couple of pans, a planter and a table (which I did not intend to sell, just use as a display piece.  I got a phone call, and decided a sale was better than a generic display piece).


Hopefully hanging in a little boy's room.

So, how do you keep track of what sells in your booth?  Do you keep a log, pictures or use the sales report?

3 comments:

  1. Nice sales! I love seeing what sells in other areas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feature! I just opened my first booth and feel like a novice. Nice to know what to look out for! Great items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great way to share your successes. I appreciate seeing how others stage their items, and what sells. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete