Mad Maine Vintage Shop

This little blog will chronicle my ventures into selling vintage items in a local antique market.
My booth is called Mad Maine Vintage Shop - it features items inspired by a certain popular TV show,
and I am located in lovely Maine. Viva Vintage!



Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Booth under Construction

Just a quick update to let you know that I am in the process of moving into my new booth space.  I got most of the big stuff in yesterday, and today I get to tinker and make it purdy.  Exciting times.

Leaving you with a picture of the last thing that sold in my old booth.  Yep, it's another deviled eggs dish.  There must be some serious deviled-eggs-making going on here in Maine.

Another deviled eggs dish has found its forever home.  And this one was not even vintage.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! It's going to be awesome! I'm excited to see how this one works out for you since your smaller one was so great.

    ReplyDelete